Race trackday Hill climb. Bike engine Sabre G2
- Views: 29
AB Performance Sabre G2 Class R RGB Sports 1000 Car (Bike Engine) Race Car Track Day Car
· Honda Fireblade Engine, 175bhp approx (Freshly rebuilt by Mike Smith Tuning))
· 6 speed sequential gearbox
· Fully double adjustable suspension (bump and rebound)
· Quaife ATB Differential and Wilwood Powerlite brakes
· Eligible for the 750 Motor club RGB Sports 1000(Road Going Bike engine championship)
For sale is my top 10 running AB Performance Sabre. Fully legal for RGB Class R the car offers the most cost effective route into the top 10 for an aspiring RGB driver, it is also eligible for other series and makes an awesome track day weapon.. This really is a bargain, to get on the front row of the grid without spending £35K +
This car is very competitive in its own right, it has been run by myself, a pure privateer driver for four seasons.
Maintained to an exceptional standard, with no effort spared in pursuit of improved performance. It offers the opportunity to mix it at the sharp end of the grid. It has untapped potential in the right hands. The car is a stable and fast platform on which to develop your driving skills. It is a very fast, straight, and well developed chassis.
Suspension frequency analysis has been performed and this is available to assist the new owner. The car can be tuned from “benign” to “fun” in order to support your particular driving style.
Currently fitted with a 998cc Honda 2008 CBR1000RR engine and AB Performance sump, and a custom stainless steel AB Performance exhaust, Power Commander The car is rear engined and chain drive with a Quaife ATB torque biasing differential, and adjustable drive ratios via a selection of custom sprockets.
Double wishbones and pushrod suspension all round, allows fully independent adjustment of suspension characteristics such as bump/rebound, suspension frequency, ride height and corner weight. Shim packs on each upright, allow independent adjustment of camber and toe. Double adjustable Extreme Shox dampers are fitted to each corner, to provide independent control of bump and rebound.
Instrumentation is a ETB DigiDash Pro, which is also a data logger, showing basic engine telemetry, shift lifts, gear selection indicator etc. The dashboard can be programmed and log traces downloaded and analysed with the downloadable software
AB Performance Sabre G2 Detailed Specification.
· Round tube spaceframe chassis. G2 (Generation 2)
· Eligible for RGB Sports 1000 .and other classes / Hillclimb etc.
· 2008 Honda 998cc CBR1000rr engine, rebuilt and blueprinted by Mike Smith Tuning
· AB Performance Billet sump
· AB Performance Water pump delete kit and David Craig electric water pump
· Uprated Honda clutch spring
· Brand new clutch
· AB Performance Electric reverse
· 2 x sets of .wheels and tyres, 1 x dry set (Yokohama A048R Medium Compound on 2 piece cpmposite wheels with lightweight billet centres and lightweight spun aluminium rims and 1 x wet set (Avon CR28’s on Team Dynamics 15″ wheels)
· Double wishbone suspension, Penske progressive bump stops
· Extreme Shox aluminium double adjustable dampers (bump and rebound) with gas preload
· Lifeline plumbed in fire extinguisher
· Digidash 2 Instruments, Power Commander, US ECU and wiring.
· Repackable AB performance stainless steel exhaust.
· AB Performance Intake trumpets
· 4 x 4 Pot Wilwood Powerlight brake calipers + 2016/17 compliant hydraulic line lock handbrake
· Quaife ATB diff with selection of front and rear sprockets.
· On board realtime tyre temperature analysis with digital dash readout and direct feed into onboard data logging (ETB) . Shows how suspension and tyres are behaving in real time
More detailed pictures to follow