ALFA ROMEO GIULIA SPIDER
Internal Code: RDS00193
Frame no. AR0011211019
Power 92 CV
Rear Drive (RWD)
Manual Gearbox 5 Reports
Max speed 172 km / h
Pininfarina Cabriolet bodywork
ASI registration with gold plate n. 22707
Original black plate, Cosenza
With the Giulietta and Giulia Spider, the segment of the medium-displacement sports spider was born, which still survives today.
The Giulia Spider 1600 is fitted with a 1570 cm³ front in-line four-cylinder engine with a light alloy base and head.
The maximum power delivered by the engine is 92 hp at 6,200 rpm in the “normal” version, while it reached 112 hp at 6,500 rpm for the “fast”, top speed of 172 km / h.
Fuel in the "Normal" version is ensured by a Solex model 32 PAIA 5 carburettor.
In the "Veloce" version, on the other hand, there are two carburettors. The cooling system is water circulation, rear-wheel drive and transmission with five-speed synchronized gearbox.
Independent front suspension with anti-roll bar, rear with rigid axle.
- The body is in excellent condition.
- Red exterior paint with black interior, a typical combination of this model.
- Engine recently overhauled by its last owner.
- The seats have been recently restored, they are in good condition.
- The original Veglia instrument panel is well preserved, fully functional, with the original three-spoke Bakelite steering wheel and the classic rear-view mirror positioned in the center of the dashboard.
- The bumpers are new.
- Restored rims and 80% tires.
- Well preserved front grille, badges, moldings and lettering.
- The black top is in good condition and fully functional.
This AR Giulia Spider has been scrupulously checked by our mechanics and is ready to participate in historical races and rallies, destined to maintain its current quotation in the coming years.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.
For more information please contact:
Phone || Petru: + 39 338 6429745
Pellegrino: +39 338 6235648
Morgan: +39 333 7231913
Office: +39 0522 268511
Mail || firstname.lastname@example.org