ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 2000 DUETTO
Frame no. 115.38 * AR 2465641
Engine no. * 022827 *
Maximum power 133 CV (98Kw) at 5500 rpm
Max speed 192 km / h
Manual Gearbox 5 Reports
Rear Drive (RWD)
The Alfa Romeo Spider, known as the "Duetto", is an open sports car produced by Alfa Romeo.
It remains one of the best known and most long-lived models in the history of the Milanese house, with 28 uninterrupted years of production, divided into 4 successive series and in the 1600, 1750 and 2000 versions.
It was presented in 1969 at the Turin Motor Show.
The second series of the Duetto is characterized by the "truncated tail", based on the aerodynamic theories advocated by Professor Kamm, who advocated the truncated tail to achieve greater advancement to the car, improving its aerodynamics and performance.
The bumpers were also modified, in stainless steel and with a rubber protection profile, the headlight covers and the inclination of the windshield was increased, improving the design and aerodynamics.
The canvas top was also modified, the attachments were inserted inside the body for greater waterproofing and ease of use.
The 2000 Fast Spider version is equipped with a 2000 cm³ engine, identical to the sedan and GT versions, with 132 hp.
In 1974, due to the oil crisis, the horsepower decreased from 132 to 128.
Of the 2000 Spider Veloce second series, 38,379 units were produced from 1971 to 1982.
- ASI registered car, registration n. 88198
- Bodywork in excellent condition
- Engine kept in perfect condition
- Seats and door panels in very good condition, recently restored
- Original picture of the Veglia instrumentation well preserved, in perfect working order
- Original three-spoke wooden steering wheel
- New bumpers
- Well preserved front grille, badges, moldings and lettering
- Black hood in excellent condition, fully functional
- Restored rims, 80% tires.
This AR Duetto 2000 Sport Veloce has been scrupulously checked by our mechanics and maintains consistently high market prices. A car still capable of transmitting intoxicating driving sensations to its future owner.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.