AUDI RS2 AVANT
Frame no. WACZZZ8CZRZ000570
Max power / speed 232 KW (315 CV) 6,500 rpm
All-wheel drive (AWD)
6-speed manual gearbox
Max speed 262 km / h
Acceleration 0-100km / h 5.4 seconds
First registration in Germany
The four-ring station wagon has created a philosophy, since being an Audi RS is a category of the Spirit. In 1993 Audi accused an overproduction of the Audi 80 Avant and therefore decided to develop a truly sporty version to enhance its image, in collaboration with Porsche which at that time was almost close to failure.
Porsche would have taken care of the engineering to transform a comfortable and versatile Audi into a Supercar and above all to make it Avant. The 5-cylinder 2.2 turbo is updated with new crankshaft, new injectors, new fuel pump, increased KKK turbo, new intercooler, new pistons, new camshafts, new exhaust pipes and sports catalytic converter.
The engine is transformed into a monster: it delivers 315 horsepower at 6,500 rpm and 410 Nm of torque at 3,000 rpm, with four-wheel drive with three differentials and six-speed gearbox. It is probably still an Audi, but the small 'RS2' enamel plate on the grille in addition to the four-ring logo bears a bewitching Porsche logo.
According to sources, production from 1994 to 1996 was around 2,900 pieces.
- Car registered in Germany with Italian documents
- Brilliant condition, with paint and mechanics in excellent condition
- Regular maintenance carried out by the previous owners
- Original Recaro seats
- Door panels in excellent condition
- Original leather steering wheel
- Internal console and briar inserts like new, working instrumentation.
- Friezes, moldings and writings in excellent condition
- Restored rims with 80% tires.
The impression is that of a car in perfect working order that can still reserve many gratifications for its next owner.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.