FIAT 500 L
Maximum power 18 HP at 4600 rpm
4-speed gearbox + RM
Drum brakes on the 4 wheels
Max speed 95 km / h
Given the success of the 500 F, Fiat decided to make some aesthetic changes to the model to make it more refined and "luxurious".
Thus was born in August 1968, the new 500 L.
The most obvious difference is the adoption of chromed tubes, reinforcing the bumpers, to guarantee the car greater protection in parking lots and in urban traffic.
Inside, the 500 L belies the legendary Spartan look of the previous models: standard reclining seats with a new striped design, carpeted floor covering, black plastic-covered dashboard, new dashboard with fuel gauge, black spoked steering wheel with logo Fiat red in the horn button, central tunnel covered in black plastic and equipped with a storage tray in front of the gear lever.
However, the mechanics remain unchanged and are the same as the F model.
- Italian car with original black number plate.
- Very well restored, preserving all the original working parts.
- Overhauled engine, fully functional.
- Bright red seats restored to new, also restored the door panels.
- Seat belts.
- Fully functional instrumentation (partly original and partly new).
- Classic black bakelite and metal steering wheel with original gear lever and knob.
- New bumpers, grilles, moldings, lettering, badges, lights, taillights and outside rearview mirror.
- The black top is new and works perfectly.
- Restored rims and new tires.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.