Frame no. 815200 032476
4-cylinder boxer engine
Power 78 hp at 5200 rpm
Max speed 148 km / h
Manual Gearbox 5 Reports
Targa Nera, Forlì
At the 1960 Turin Motor Show the "Flavia" was presented, a car considered innovative in Italian production that would divide the experts in the sector and make them discuss for months.
Commercial success immediately came to Flavia, not even the long delays for delivery discouraged potential buyers, at that time Lancia did not exceed forty units in production per day.
The first 1500 cm³ 78 bhp engine was decidedly underpowered compared to the size and remarkable road qualities of the Flavia.
For the first time, it was fixed to a lower subframe compared to that of the car, thus further limiting the height of the system's center of gravity, with consequent benefits on road holding. The braking system, with double hydraulic circuit with servo brakes and parking device with mechanical control and separate pads, is equipped with discs on all four wheels.
These are rare technical features for that era and never seen before in Italy and not only for a production car, but also on much more expensive custom-built cars.
The Lancia Flavia, with 1500 engine, was produced from 1960 to 1967 in 31,582 units.
- Italian car with original black FO number plate.
- Good condition of bodywork and mechanics.
- Engine and electrical system recently overhauled.
- Original dashboard to be restored, with working instrumentation.
- Original knobs, levers and internal handles.
- Doors and bonnets well hinged, they open and close easily and without exerting strong pressure.
- The gearbox on the steering wheel is smooth with fairly precise clutches
- Recently restored gray fabric seats, in excellent condition.
- Well preserved bumpers, grille, moldings, lettering and badges.
- Original restored rims and new tires.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.