LANCIA FULVIA COUPÉ 1.2
Frame nr 818130 * 013357
Power 80 hp at 6,000 rpm
Max speed 170 km / h
Manual Gearbox 4 Ratios
V engine 4
Black plate, Avellino
The Lancia Fulvia Coupé is a sports car produced between 1965 and 1976.
An elegant car that had enormous commercial success thanks to the beauty of the line and the thrust resulting from the numerous victories in rally races over the years.
The engine of the Lancia Fulvia Coupé, in the basic version, is a 4-cylinder with V-shaped architecture, while the distribution is a double camshaft with a displacement of 1,216 cc.
Fuel is managed by two Solex double-barrel carburettors.
The drive unit develops 80 hp at a speed of 6,000 rpm and reaches a top speed of 160 km / h. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h is 14 seconds, while the transmission is managed with a four-speed cloche gearbox with the famous "long lever".
The car is in good condition with the total integrity of the structural parts and with the bodywork completely repainted.
- Interior with fully restored brown leather seats.
- The door panels are in excellent condition.
- Original and working instrumentation.
- Original two-spoke wooden steering wheel.
- Engine completely overhauled, no traces of fluid leaks from the differential and gearbox.
- Revised electrical system, fully efficient.
- Car subjected to a check by our mechanics, found to be working in every single part.
- Restored rims with 90% tires.
It is possible to view the car by booking an online call with our commercial operator, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.