LANCIA FULVIA HF 1300 RALLY
Chassis nr 818.34 * 001352 *
Engine nr 7669
Power 101 CV
Max speed 174 km / h
Front wheel drive (FWD)
Disc brakes on 4 wheels
Manual gearbox 4 gears
In 1965 the Fulvia Coupé, designed by Piero Castagnero, made its debut in the Lancia list.
Elegant and sporty design, inspired by the famous Riva motorboat.
This coupé represents the evolution of the sedan version of the Lancia Fulvia and, as far as mechanics are concerned, it owes a lot to it. The floor is also the same even if it was shortened by 150mm.
The engine of the Lancia Fulvia Coupé, in the basic version, is a 4-cylinder capable of developing 80 HP at a speed of 6,000 rpm and reaching a top speed of 160 km / h.
The new version was presented at the 1967 Geneva Motor Show.
The engine slightly upgraded to 1,231cc was able to develop 101 HP of power and, with some important technical improvements such as the new carburetors, the exhaust manifolds and the five-speed ZF gearbox, the HF 1300 Rally could reach 174 km / h.
The updates ran out at the end of the 1960s, but the Fulvia Coupé continues to enjoy great success on the market and the model will remain on the list until 1976, or four years after the presentation of the Lancia Beta, which will in fact take the place of the Fulvia. in the Lancia list until the first half of the 1980s.
- One of the only 882 1.3 HF units built
- Italian car with Italian documents
- Owners history available
- 1998 CSAI competition form available
- Head not original
- Car in good general body condition, with some small imperfections in some parts
- Small pitting present on the chrome (mirror and handles), but in good general condition
- Interior in good condition, seats in black Sky
- Wooden dashboard with small imperfections, working instrumentation
- Selm racing steering wheel with three spokes
- Renovated carpet on the floor
- Original rims to be repainted, 80% tires.
In the early 1970s the car participated in numerous races, both on the road and on the track, driven by the Arezzo driver Giancarlo Chianucci. Some of these are:
- The lap record of the Misano Autodrome in the final of the 1972 Challenge Fisa, where he also won his class
- The first place in the Black & White Trophy in Vallelunga
- Second place in the Borghetti Trophy in Vallelunga
- Various other podium finishes in uphill speed races, very popular in the 1970s
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.