LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 2.4 TD4
Frame no. SALLDVBS88A759502
4-cylinder in-line engine
Power 122CV (90kW)
6-speed manual gearbox
All-wheel drive (AWD)
Fuel supply Diesel
Max speed 132 km / h
Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h 15.8 sec.
Front-facing rear seats (90 and 110 versions) and a modern Ford-derived 2.4 TD make their debut on the 2007 New Defender, which features a conspicuous bulge along the bonnet.
The manual transmission uses 6 ratios but there are many other innovations, such as the frame with steel cross-members and longitudinal members in box section and the proven rigid axle suspension scheme both at the front and at the rear, the front Panhard bar to maintain the correct alignment between bridge and frame. Permanent all-wheel drive combined with the reduction gear and the lockable center differential that evenly distributes the torque between the front and rear (50% -50%).
- Engine and bodywork in very good condition, a few kilometers
- Equipped with "70 Years Anniversary" Body Kit
- Led headlights lights
- Bumper plate under the engine.
- Complete and functional internal instrumentation with GPS Navigator
- Interior in black fabric in perfect condition, foldable rear seats
- Lettering, moldings, logos and badges as good as new
- Tires at 80%
- Also available some spare parts replaced on the car
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.