NISSAN DATSUN 280 ZX
Frame nr JN1HGS130U0965525
6-cylinder in-line engine
Power 140 hp at 5,200 rpm (108kW)
Rear Drive (RWD)
Max speed 190 km / h
Manual Gearbox 5 Reports
The Nissan S130 represents the project of a sports car produced by Nissan Motor sold under the Nissan brand on the Japanese market and under the Datsun brand in the rest of the world, which also includes the 280ZX model.
The 280ZX was presented in 1978 and the following year was awarded by Motor Trend magazine as "Import Car of the Year" for 1979.
The strengths of this rear-wheel drive car are its low center of gravity, sensitive steering and 50:50 weight distribution. In 1980, the removable roof panels entered the list of options, while the entry of the Turbo variant on the North American market featured stiffer suspension and more neutral road behavior.
The Datsun 280ZX was also sold in Japan with a 2.0 engine, but the most popular model is certainly the 2.8 inline six-cylinder with 140 HP.
- Bodywork in very good condition, free of scratches and traces of rust
- Engine regularly overhauled
- Original interior, gray fabric seats in very good condition
- Perfectly preserved door panels
- Central bridge with elements in excellent condition
- Original instrumentation in perfect working order
- New carpet and mats
- Headlights, moldings, spoilers, badges and writings in perfect condition
- New bumpers and grilles
- Newly restored rims, 90% tires
- Tettino T-bar
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.