SUNBEAM ALPINE 1725
Power 68 kW / 93CV
Rear Drive (RWD)
4-speed manual gearbox
The Alpine is a Sunbeam car built by the Rootes group from 1953 to 1975 in five series, the fifth was marketed from 1965 to 1968.
This was equipped with a 1725cc engine. In previous versions the possibility of an automatic transmission was also tested but was soon abandoned due to the lack of success achieved.
This model had some success in competitions, both in Europe and in North America, although it was widely believed that the power of the car was not adequate for the races.
This 1752cc version has two vertical sloped carburetors, and delivers 93 horsepower.
Of the fifth series, 19,122 units were built.
- Good condition of bodywork and mechanics
- Periodic reviews carried out by previous owners to keep the car in efficient condition
- Seats and door panels in good condition
- Original steering wheel with some imperfections in the upholstery
- Original internal instrumentation
- Hood restored in excellent condition
- 90% tires
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.