Factory Built in 2002
Tuned to 175 BHP (590 Kg)
0-60 in around 4 seconds
THIS IS THE ONLY Factory-built Westfiled with a K-Series as an experiment from Westfield (it even says Caterham on the bottom of the engine) provided to Rover - email proof from Westfield. The Caterham with this engine is over double the price.
* New heavy-duty ‘quick rack’ steering rack installed in 2020
* Brand new Protec suspension & front bushes in 2020.
* Professionally corner weighted and balanced including tracking in 2020
The car comes with
* Full Weather gear including doors, roof
* Wind deflectors.
* 1x set of 4 wheels: 15 inch Ultra light Pro Race 1.2 wheels with 205/50/15 R1R Toyo with 3 to 4mm
* 1 x set of 4 spare wheels: 13 inch Ultra light Pro Race 1.2 wheels with195/60/13 with Nankangs’ and 4mm.
* Full set up for a Swirl pot (worth £250) Brand new Bosche 044 pump, Swirl pot, filters, pressure regulator - not yet installed
* Brand new racing battery from PC680 Odyssey® Extreme Racing 25 12v 16Ah Battery
* Full rust prevention treatment (£460) https://www.cskautomotive.co.uk/the-rust-prevention-centre/
* Carbon wheel covers front and rear.
Good condition, lots of paperwork & always passed MOT first time. Insurance is £90 per year for me.
The alternator belt changed in 2019
I was the North London area officer for the WSCC club but having relocated It is difficult for me to get out and about so have decided to sell it and buy a boat.
N.B. I have put £13k as a nominal amount but in all honestly don't know where to price it. I am not in a rush to sell and happy to wait until the summer if the offers are too low.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested. I will arrange viewings shortly - I am in Lymington, New Forest.
I have started to get requests for viewings so please get in contact asap: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) There is a slight crack above the rear arch where someone on the heavy side probably sat whilst trying to get in. They are removable extra-wide arches, but I wouldn't see the need to change.
2) There is a chip on the bottom right-hand corner of the car where I probably reversed and touched a curb.
The car starts the first time, MOT pass the first time, every time and has been a perfectly reliable car all year round.