General Terms and Conditions
• These Terms constitute the contract between Track And Performance and the Client and are deemed to be accepted by the Client when payment is made for the service.
• All Fees are inclusive of any Value Added Taxes or other applicable sales tax. Tax will be charged at the applicable rate within the UK and included on any quoted price.
• A contract only exists when Track And Performance accept your order. We reserve the right to decline your order or to withdraw services/goods at any time without notice.
• All prices and services are subject to change without prior notice.
• Track And Performance accepts in good faith information, which purchasers of its services provided, and is not in any way responsible for the accuracy of such information.
Payment for Professional Services
Payment for purchased services are payable in advance by credit card, debit card, AMEX, PayPal or bank transfer. Payments may be taken online or by telephone with an Advisor. Services will not be provided until payment has been received. Additionally you may choose to pay by Direct Debit in line with the agreed payment plan. An initial deposit needs to have been received, before services commence.
We are sorry that you wish to make a complaint about Track And Performance. Please read carefully the Track And Performance Code of Practice for Complaints Handling as set out below to ensure you are clear as to what happens when you submit a complaint, and how you should submit a complaint to us. We take customer complaints very seriously and aim to resolve all complaints within a timely manner. To make a complaint, all you need to do is follow the following procedure, detailing the full extent of why you are dissatisfied with the service delivered by Track And Performance.
• Please send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your email must then outline, the date that you purchased, the method that you purchased the service/s (email, telephone, BACS), how much you paid and which member of staff sold you the service if any
• Continue to fully outline your complaint with as much detail as possible
• We will acknowledge your complaint and your complaint will be fully investigated.
We may involve third party service providers to assist us in resolving your complaint, this may involve us passing details of your complaint to our larger group company
We will provide a formal response to your complaint within 10 days via email or post. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can ask us to reconsider your complaint or you can write to the Managing Director.
Aggressive and rude behaviour:
At no time do we find it acceptable to deal with rude or aggressive behaviour including swearing, shouting, threatening or general abuse. This also relates to discriminatory conduct relating to; age, gender, race, culture and sexual orientation. We also expect that if any client has anything negative to state about a member of staff, that these comments are not stated to the member of staff in question both via the telephone or email. If any of the former occurs, this will result in the termination of the service with immediate effect without return of funds.
Interruptions to Service / Delay
Track And Performance does not accept responsibility or liability, however, for any interruptions to the service it provides as a result of breakdown of Internet, email or other supporting services or client’s internet, email or other supporting services.
Track And Performance may terminate or suspend services if the Client unreasonably fails to co-operate or communicate, without prejudice to the agreed fees. If a client fails to respond to queries made by the Account Manager within a 14 day period, we hold the right to terminate the service due to lack of response. This clause relates to any form of contact including complaints and refund requests.
Track And Performance maintains communication solely with the individual taking part in the service. The client may not be the individual who paid for the service but they are the only individual who can be deemed as being the “client”. Complaints, refunds, amendments, communication can only be handled with the client taking part in the service. Due to data protection we will not discuss a client’s service with any 3 party – even when claiming to be family and friends. We do make an exception to Carers of our Clients or if a client is under the age of 18.
On receipt of any order we will take payment for the service purchased. Cancellation of such orders by the client does not automatically entitle the client to a full refund. However, if a client’s circumstances change or they no longer wish to proceed with the service purchased we will review such cases on an individual basis and consider if the client qualifies for a refund. Cancellations can only be considered if a cancellation request is logged within 72 hours from purchase. Track And Performance retain the right to charge an administration fee for any such cancellation agreed, and for processes put in place / work already carried out.
The Client agrees that all information and documentation provided by Track And Performance shall be entirely confidential to him/her and shall not be divulged by him/her to other parties in any manner whatsoever, either in part or in full. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Virtual Career Centre.